15 October 2013

Mail Art Project

Letter to HalMail Art ProjectOpen Call
- Mail to me a single-sided A4 or letter size (8.5 inch by 11 inch) sheet of paper.
- Create a letter to me, and use any words or images that you want - collage, rubber stamp, paintings, drawings, etc.
- Include artist name and your contact info on the sheet of paper.
- Contributions will not be returned.
- Racist and homophobic material will be rejected.
- I will scan the contributions and post them in two formats - in a slideshow presentation and a photo gallery, on my website http://www.haltapes.com/letter-to-hal.html
- I will add the contributions to the project as I receive them and will publish them online one by one, in an ongoing process.
- Final deadline will be March 31, 2014.

mail contributions to:
Hal McGee
4230 SW 20th Lane
Apt. F
Gainesville, FL
32607
USA

No comments:

.